Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gavin starts with 'G'!


Mommy and Daddy want to make sure that I'll know how to spell my name, so they asked Papa to cut the letters out of wood. Papa did a great job and even put little animal shapes in them. They look pretty good, don't you think? Thanks Papa!

It's been really really cold outside this week so Mommy and I have been hanging around the house. I thought we were having a party so I didn't sleep for almost 2 days straight! But then last night I slept for 6 hours in a row. My folks keep reading books about how to get babies to follow schedules. I think that's hilarious.

2 comments:

langenheim said...

Yeah, my parents had some weird thought that I would be on a schedule. Yeah right. I'll decide.
--love juniper

rakal said...

i like what you did with the letters! I like the frame you decided to go with. It mimics the letter font... Awesome job!