Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm 2 Months Old!














Mom made me pose for pictures last night for my 2-month birthday. It was exhausting!

I went up to Beaver Mountain on New Years Day, but they wouldn't let me on the chairlift so I stayed in the parking lot with either Mommy or Daddy. We played with the dogs, had snacks and even napped a little.

Last night was especially nice - I slept for 5 1/2 hours in a row! I think it helped that I ate about a gallon of milk before I finally fell asleep. Mommy seemed pleased that I slept so long, but boy was I hungry when I woke up!

2 comments:

langenheim said...

Happy two months! You should have a talk with Juniper about sleeping longer at night. Maybe she'll listen to you.

Karen Lynn said...

Yeah, cutie boy happy 2 month birthday, I'll toast to that!
-nicki