Monday, September 1, 2008

Peter Plumber poked some PEX...


...around and under and through. Before he was done, we all had some fun, and we owe him a big ol' THANK YOU! Infinite thanks to our dear friend Pete Smith for spending his Labor Day weekend crawling around in the dirt and spiders under our house. We now have all new PEX pipes and a fancy new jetted tub! Mamma is thrilled to be rid of that old, chipped, and grungy tub and the impossible-to-clean tile. I myself am thrilled to have all those little jet holes to stick my fingers in while I splash around in the bath.

2 comments:

Leanna said...

Looks like Pete and Brandon deserve a beer. Or two. Or a hundred. Nice work - you're so lucky!

Julie said...

Yes, we ARE very lucky and don't you worry -- I didn't count them but I'll bet they came pretty close to 100 ;).