Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who needs sticks and rocks?

I was crawling around outside, exploring the rocks in the path and the little twigs in the grass when I saw it -- That tripod sprinkler called my name louder than any toy, fan, mammary or cell phone ever did. In seconds I sprint-crawled my way to it, pulled myself up on the tripod, and blissfully grabbed the powerful water stream with my bare hands. Yes, that water was cold, but that didn't faze me. I just HAD to feel the spray on my hands... and my face and my belly and my legs and my....

2 comments:

Melanie.Justin.Ethan.Leif said...

Gavin, you are going to LOVE watching all of the highly entertaining video clips your mom and dad have taken when you're older. By the way, the wildflowers are in a field next to Crumb bros. bakery.

ginadog said...

What a brave little guy!