Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another big week

Before I tell you about this week's adventures I need to tell you some more about last week. I totally forgot to mention that we stopped and visited with Melanie and Ethan on Tuesday on our way home from Mommy's work. You can see pictures of me with Ethan (and lots of great pictures of Ethan doing marvelous things) on their blog site. Yesterday was a big day because Mommy had an important meeting at work and left me with a babysitter for the first time (I've gotten babysat before but always at my house). Thanks, Catherine, for taking such good care of me and for playing your harp for me! Mommy forgot that cream cheese has dairy in it (what a dope!) so the bagel she ate at her meeting made me very uncomfortable all night last night. I was feeling a bit better by late this morning, so we went to Margee's to learn more baby massage from Vonda. Then later this afternoon we joined Tamera and her doggy Max for some snowshoeing in Blacksmith's Fork Canyon. Joie and Brody were ecstatic to be able to run around in the snow and fresh air. Mommy was pretty happy about it too.

No comments: