Monday, February 18, 2008

WHEW, what a week!

I just had the busiest week of my life. Mom took me to work with her on Tuesday and Thursday. We were only there for a few hours each time but it seemed like longer. I don't mind it so much, which is good since I hear we're going to be doing it more in the coming weeks. On Wednesday we met up with a few other mommies and their babies to learn about infant massage techniques from Vonda. I liked getting my legs massaged, but once Mommy started on my stomach I decided I'd had enough. After massage we went to Lisa and Jasper's house for a visit. By the time we left there to come home it was a blizzard outside. On Friday Grandma Debby came up to babysit me while Mommy & Daddy went on a date. Then on Saturday Tom and Paula and Emily came up from Salt Lake for the weekend. We ended up with lots of people here on Saturday evening for pot luck and poker. On Sunday we went for a hike in the snow with Paula and Emily. By Sunday night we were all really pooped. Hopefully this next week will be a little more mellow.... (fat chance).

No comments: