Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm 4 months old!

I've grown so much! At four months old I weigh a hefty 15 pounds and I can do so many wonderful things. My hands are amazing tools. I've sort of got control of them and can grab things if I concentrate hard enough. Sometimes I suck on them and sometimes I just hold them in front of my face and stare at them in wonder. I'm a pro at tummy time and I'm getting better at rolling over. I have a strong neck but I prefer to lean to the right (to the horror of my parents who are really hoping I'll lean more to the left as time goes on). My new favorite thing is to make a gurgley humming noise like a mortorcycle. I also like to scream and squeal just to hear myself. Then again, doesn't everyone?

2 comments:

Donald W Wood said...

Good going Gav! But we're kind of hoping for the center. Go for it!

Karen Lynn said...

What a big boy and CUTER by the second, if that is possible!???? Miss you all...
love, nicki