Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Southern Utah

I achieved a bunch of new "firsts" last weekend. I traveled south of SLC for the first time and I stayed in my first hotel room in St. George. Daddy had to go to a conference so Mommy and I spent our day strolling on a bike trail with the dogs. I wore my first pair of sunglasses and for the first time I got to be outside without being bundled up. I really like the feel of the breeze on my face. On Friday afternoon we went from St. George to Pete's house in Apple Valley. Pete is a great guy and I really like to hear him talk. He held me a lot, which I thoroughly enjoyed. He also pushed me in my stroller through Springdale and Zion (my first National Park). We had a great time. Thanks, Pete!

2 comments:

langenheim said...

Man, we love the desert, but haven't been for months! Lucky bastards. By the way, where did you get Gavin's glasses? Juni really needs some.

Julie said...

They're called JazO Shades and I got them from BabyBecause.com. He doesn't seem to mind them and they stay on his face pretty well. $15 including shipping.