Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Sicks Months Old!

That's not a typo in the subject line. It's a homophone. And no, homophone is not a bad word. Mommy said so. I'm trying to be punny but I haven't had any real sleep in 48 hours so it's hard to say if it's working or not. What do you think? Am I witty or just plain delusional?

I really am six months old today and I also have my first cold - if you look closely you can see slimy, green little monsters crawling out of my nose - and I'm also teething. Despite all that I've still been pretty cheerful during the day. I save the drama for night time. Daddy is out of town so Mommy and I have been spending lots of quality time cuddled close together in the wee hours. This is the stuff memories are made of!

2 comments:

Peggy Wood said...

Poor Gavin! Poor Mommy! Hope the cold is short-lived. Your sense of humor is right up my alley :-)

hnrwinters said...

Happy Half Year Birthday Nephew! This is your aunt (not your ant, although we have lots of those at our house right now!)
I will get you some presents in the mail since we didn't get to give them in person or with our presence if you will :)