Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Little Monsters

On Monday I started going to a fun place in Hyrum called Little Monsters Day Care. Ms. Natalie looks forward to having me there on Mondays and Wednesdays. We play all day (with breaks for eating and napping, of course) and I'm fascinated by the other kids. They love making funny faces at me and showing me the finer points of the various toys and books. I know that Mommy misses having me with her at work so I'm still joining her there on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Daddy misses me too, so he gets me to himself when he's home on Fridays. Some babies think it's pretty tough to be so popular, but I must say I'm pretty good at spreading the wealth of my affection.

1 comment:

Melanie.Justin.Ethan.Leif said...

Gavin, you look happy in your new daycare. I'm glad to see it. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new friends.