Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tagged

This is a guest-post. Gavin's asleep so I hope he doesn't mind! I've been tagged by Melanie, so here goes...

TEN YEARS AGO.....
I was a newlywed attending graduate school at USU in the very same lab in which I work today. I had very short hair and enjoyed nothing more than mountain biking and hanging out with my hubby and our cat in the tiny little house we rented in North Logan.

THE PLACES I HAVE LIVED.....
Naperville, IL – Bowling Green, OH – Escalante, UT – Jonas Ridge, NC – Cedar City, UT – Billings, MT – Cache Valley, UT

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST.....
Find the best dang day care provider in the greater Hyrum area, pack to go to Chicago, spring cleanup in the yard, exercise, SLEEP!

FIVE THINGS I ENJOY.....
Weekends at home with my family, hikes with our dogs in Blacksmith Fork Canyon, a good bargain, feeling like I’ve accomplished something, watching Gavin grow.

THREE BAD HABITS.....
Biting my fingernails, talking on the phone while driving, my internet addiction

FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.....
I can’t function unless my bed is made, I’ve been to all 48 continental United States, I have horrible vision and wear contact lenses 24/7, I prefer the desert to the ocean, I can say the alphabet backwards.

FIVE+ JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.....
Shampoo girl, florist, lift operator at Brian Head, biological technician for the Forest Circus, seasonal ecologist for the Nature Conservancy, bartendress, MOM!

Ok, I tag Raecale and Lindsay!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled Gavin program.

2 comments:

Melanie.Justin.Ethan.Leif said...

We were both lift operators! Ha ha. I've never skied at Brianhead. Sundance is pretty but you can't say much for the snow.

Julie said...

That's funny because I've never skied (boarded) at Sundance. Sundance and Solitude are the only board-friendly resorts in Utah I've not been to - unless you count the time I had brunch at the Sundance restaurant in the summer of 1993. Mmmmmm..... crepes....