Wednesday, April 2, 2008

5-month photo shoot

I started out today's photo shoot in my awesome striped wienerdog overalls with my matching wienerdog button-up shirt. I typically go around in pajamas, so wearing these fancy duds is a big deal. It took mommy 10 minutes to dress me and halfway through the photo shoot she decided that my overalls were in fact too small. By the time she changed me I was hungry again so I had a snack and got my jeans on and sat back down in the chair. By this time I'd had quite enough of the whole picture-taking thing so I figured out a great way to cut it short. I'm so clever.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Gavin-You are just too cute! I can't wait to check your blog each day to see what new adventure you have had. Hugs and kisses from your honorary Grandma in Texas!

Karen Lynn said...

I am laughing out loud, not at your adorable baby at YOU! Miss you guys.
love, nicki

Rice-Ball said...

I love the pics, it's great to see the lil' guy I've never got to meet face to face...nice wiener dog :P