Monday, April 7, 2008

Sean and Emily

My old friends Sean and Emily came up from SLC for a visit over the weekend. Sean was nice enough to feed me some oatmeal (that picture is for you, Grandma Janie - note the bib!) on Saturday evening. On Sunday we drove up to Maple Grove Hot Springs for a soak. We stopped at the Stull's on the way and visited with Brad, Raecale, Maizy, Hope and Laik for a little while. It was colder than we thought it would be at the hot springs and it even snowed a little while we were there. I hung out in my stroller while everyone else soaked for awhile, and then I tried it out for myself. I liked it, but I would have liked it even more if it was a little warmer outside and if Mommy and Daddy had remembered to put my hat on me sooner.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Thanks for the great pictures Gavin! Looks as if you all had a wonderful weekend. Hugs-Janie