Saturday, June 28, 2008

Canoeing Fun


Yesterday Daddy took us canoeing at Porcupine Reservoir. I was in a great mood and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Daddy paddled us around and did a little fishing. Joie swam and swam and swam and swam. Brody swam a little, ran around the shore a little, and cowered in the canoe a little. Some boys were jumping off the cliffs on the other side of the lake and their loud splashes made her very nervous. I did my best to comfort her with petting and snuggling. I ended up with fur between my fingers and all over my face but that's ok as long as I made her feel better. I love my doggies - and I love canoeing! After we got out of the canoe I got to float in the water for a few minutes. The water was really cold (too cold for wimpy Mommy) but I didn't even notice. Daddy jumped in all at once to cool off and when he came up from under the water you should have heard the crazy noises he made! He makes me giggle. To see more pictures, click here.

No comments: