Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Daddy, My Hero

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy and all the great dads of the world! We had an exciting Father's Day weekend. It started on Saturday morning when Daddy participated in the Cache Valley Biathlon. He ran 5 miles and then right after that he biked 16.5 miles. He is amazing! Mommy and I cheered him on as he ran through the pretty little town of Wellsville, and we greeted him at the finish line when he came speeding through on his bike. Later in the day we hung out by the river and played with the doggies for awhile.

Today is Father's Day so we made a big breakfast of waffles and eggs and bacon for Daddy and I gave him the present that Mommy and I made for him: a stepping stone with my hand-print in it. It was a beautiful day and it got even better when
Grandpa came over for a visit along with Aunt Brooke's family and Aunt Jody's family.

1 comment:

rakal said...

Wow! Way to go, Brando!
And Happy 1st Father's Day to ya!
It sounds like you guys had an enjoyable weekend!