Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Daddy wanted me to post this note he received from Santa:

Dear Brandon, I give to you the best Christmas present ever: I give to you a healthy and happy son. This boy will be the joy of your heart and the fulfillment of your life. You already know his mother is the apple of your eye, but now she is not just your wife and best friend, but the mother of your child. The three of you will have a happy and wonderful life together. I know you've always wanted a child and now he is here for you and Julie to teach him the best of life and show him the way in this crazy world. I know you will do a great job along with help of your wonderful wife. Merry Christmas Brandon and enjoy your son. Love, Santa

1 comment:

ginadog said...

That was so very sweet! (wipes away a tear!)