Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Fun times!



You might be wondering what I've been doing with myself since Nana & Papa left. Well let me tell you - I've been busy! Yesterday I was sitting in my papasan, minding my own business, when all of a sudden this rabbit appeared out of nowhere! Shocked the heck out of me, as you can see from the picture. Exciting stuff. I also have this really great mobile that hangs above my crib, and next to spitting up on mommy, watching my mobile go around is about the best entertainment there is! Oh, yeah - one more thing. I got my first Christmas present in the mail yesterday from Aunt Missy & Uncle Dave. Mommy & daddy put it under that weird tree with the stuff hanging on it and said I can't open it until Christmas. Is it Christmas yet or WHAT??

3 comments:

rakal said...

How funny is that face you captured when he saw the rabbit.
Thats great!

MissBehave said...

You can open the present now!!! Uncle Dave and I sent it early so you could enjoy it this season. :)

The next gift you get, you'll have to wait for Christmas to open.

Karen Lynn said...

OH MI GOODNESS what a cute little guy, still not sure who he looks like though. Give him lots of sloppy kisses from ME! love you guys.
nick