Thursday, December 6, 2007

Gavin the boy. He's the best!

Baths are the best as long as I don't have to get out of the tub. I'm the best bath baby until it comes time to get out!!! But as long as there is warm air coming from the vent and as long as the temperature is at least 1000F, I'm OK!!
Nana and Papa enjoy my love and wonderment in life. Of course there's always Joie to compete with. What do I do??
AAAHHHH. I sooooo love my mommy. She snuggles and cuddles and feeds and is making me be a real person. Sleeping with my mommy and daddy is one of the best things in my life. Of course bouncing and listening and observing are right up there in a close second!
Pretty sure that my focus on that froggy, and focus on other aspects of life is something that will help me endure myself to the crazy world I'm coming into.
Lucky!! Nana and Papa got to babysit me for the first time while mommy and daddy went out for a date. Nana and Papa are great babysitters and mommy and daddy got to reconnoiter for the first time in over 2 months!!

4 comments:

ginadog said...

Aw! Snuggly baby! He is too cute in the post-bath time photo.

MissBehave said...

Hey Gavin,

It's nice to see you're enjoying your visit with grandma and grandpa. Great to hear they're excellent babysitters. That might come in handy some day. :)

Have a super fun weekend!

Love,
Aunt Melissa

Karen Lynn said...

Oh my so cute and so glad grandma and grandpa are there. He is getting so big! Love you guys.
love, nick

Laci B said...

I can't wait to meet you baby Gavin!! Tell your parents hello and that I miss them dearly. Lets get together soon!

Larissa