Sunday, December 2, 2007

Photos for the enjoyment of all

Nana and Papa came to see me today. They are nice people and I love them! I won't hold it against them for making fun of me getting weighed in a Rubbermaid container!

Today I weigh 8.15 lbs (that's 4.047 kg--mommy and daddy said they are going to make sure I know my SI units), but after you subtract the blanket, binky, and diaper it's only about 7.75 lbs. That means I've gained almost 2 whole pounds in one month. Thanks Bruce (mommy's boss) for the scale! Now we have a way to stay up to date on my growth progress. I'm sure my mommy and daddy being the geeks they are will be providing growth curves in the near future.

Mommy and daddy said they really like snowboarding and that yesterday was the "Pray for Snow" party at Beaver Mountain. Well, I'm going to do them one better and send out a little prayer myself so they can have lots of powder this year (but not too much, cuz I don't want them to be gone a lot). Grandma Debby said that for my parents christmas present she would watch me while my folks go "shred the gnar"!!

3 comments:

rakal said...

We're going to be at Beaver for Brad's company Christmas party, this Saturday... woo-hoo!

Peggy Wood said...

Someday, Gavin, you will marvel at the fact that you fit in a shoe box. Now that we've met, I can verify that you are a real cutie. It's been wonderful fun to be with you so far.

Molly said...

Thanks mom and dad for all the great updates!! Gavin, you are such a doll, we absolutely cannot wait to meet you. The blog is so great for those of us who live so very far away. I check it everyday! Enjoy your visit with Grandma and Grandpa :) Well wishes and a big hello to everyone! Love, Molly