Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Contemplation of life


As my mommy shops for shoes, I can't help but lie here and contemplate life as I know it. Those two people I live with are sure nice to me and they sure act like they love me a lot. I'm not too active right now, but I can't wait until I'm big enough to play catch, and fish, and camp, and hike, and ride bikes with my mommy and daddy, but until then I'm going to enjoy the snuggle time I get with both of them! My daddy tells me that's he so happy that I'm here and that I'm ok after my rough start to life. It was hard on my daddy to see what me and my mommy went through for me to be here and he is extremely grateful that we are both ok and healthy and strong. Well, that's enough thinking (and stinking) for now. Time to get back to what I do best, SLEEP!

1 comment:

Karen Lynn said...

I would contemplate life while buying shoes too! Miss you guys, I just love your little guy!
Nicki