Friday, November 16, 2007

Homecoming

Boy, oh boy it's good to be home. I think I like it here! It's plenty warm and I get lots of attention and cuddle time with my parents. Every once in awhile I even get kisses from those furry four-legged things (but only if mom or dad tells them it's ok). I don't mind it much - it's kinda refreshing! I've had a couple of baths so far. They're not so bad. I'll appreciate them more when I can play with bath toys. In general I would say I'm a pretty mellow kid.
I fuss a little when I'm getting my diaper changed or getting clothes put on me but I settle right down. I haven't quite figured out the breastfeeding thing yet but gimme a break - I'm still really little! I'll get the hang of it soon. Meanwhile I've enjoyed scarfing mom's breastmilk from a bottle (Dr. John's brand is the best of the 4 kinds we've tried), and mom has enjoyed being able to go to bed early and let dad give me my late-night bottle.
I like sitting in my vibrating papasan and I've even tried out my swing a couple of times. I also really like my Baby Belle carrier (thanks, Nana and Papa!). I can snuggle up with mom or dad while they can go about their business, hands-free. What a deal! I sometimes sleep in the cradle that Papa made for me but mom and dad aren't so good at leaving me be - most of the time they have me with them wherever they are.

No comments: